Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your reservation!
Tickets are not required for boarding. However, please check in with your confirmation and your name upon boarding. We hope that your RiverCruiseGoa cruise will be an exciting and memorable event.
Please note the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Cancellations cannot be accepted online, please contact our customer service at 97659 42556. You must have the reservation number of the existing booking in order to join it. Otherwise, we will need to speak with the reservation holder directly.
2. All payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. All guests must check-in prior to boarding on the day of their cruise.
4. We Will not to ABLE to compensate or reschedule any guests who miss their cruise due to traffic or any other circumstance.
5. Our Boat depart promptly at their scheduled time. In the rare event of extreme weather, your cruise will be held dockside.
6. All Boats are subject to change without notice.
7. A minimum 24-hour notice prior to the cruise date is required to reschedule your cruise to another sailing date.
8. Reservations are taken on a space-available basis, and are not confirmed until payment is received.
9. Any discounts or coupons must be mentioned at the time of payment.
10. If you wish to purchase additional beverages or food enhancements onboard, will be charged extra.
11. By attending our boat cruises , you agree that we may take photographs or video of the cruise on which you are sailing or for the event you are attending, and we may use those photographs or video on our website and for other promotional purposes.
12. Should we cancel the event for any reason, the primary guest listed on the reservation will be contacted via phone and email (please ensure all contact information on your reservation is correct), each reservation will be given the option to reschedule, or be refunded.
13.We reserve the right to refuse service or remove guests from a vessel, event or premises at any time if determined, in our sole discretion, to be necessary (1) for appropriate safety reasons, (2) if a guest causes discomfort, inconvenience, or annoyance to other guests, crew members or agents, or (3) if a guest’s behavior is deemed to threaten the safety, good order or discipline.
14. For the safety of our crew and guests, all persons, purses, handbags, and backpacks are subject to search before boarding a RiverCruiseGoa vessel. RiverCruiseGoa reserves the right to not allow any bag, parcel or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag, backpack, or luggage in such way as RiverCruiseGoa considers appropriate.
15. The use of illegal or controlled substances, including smoking marijuana, is not permitted at any time. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products the produce a vapor or smoke is allowed only in designated outdoor smoking areas.
16.Limitation on Liability. (a) IN THE EVENT YOU ARE INJURED, BECOME ILL, OR DIE, OR YOUR PROPERTY IS LOST OR DAMAGED, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES UNLESS THE OCCURRENCE WAS DUE TO RIVERCRUISEGOA'S NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL FAULT. WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, MENTAL SUFFERING OR PSYCHOLOGICAL INJURY WHICH WAS NOT: (i) THE RESULT OF PHYSICAL INJURY TO YOU CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF A CREWMEMBER OR THE MANAGER, AGENT, MASTER, OWNER OR OPERATOR OF THE BOAT (ii) THE RESULT OF YOU HAVING BEEN AT ACTUAL RISK OF PHYSICAL INJURY, AND SUCH RISK WAS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF A CREWMEMBER OR THE MANAGER, AGENT, MASTER, OWNER OR OPERATOR OF THE BOAT OR (iii) INTENTIONALLY INFLICTED BY A CREWMEMBER OR THE MANAGER, AGENT, MASTER, OWNER OR OPERATOR OF THE BOAT. IN NO EVENT WILL RIVERCRUISEGOA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. (b) RIVERCRUISEGOA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN ADDITION TO THE LIMITATIONS OF, AND EXEMPTIONS FROM, LIABILITY GRANTED UNDER THE AGREEMENT, RIVERCRUISEGOA ALSO RETAINS ANY AND ALL LIMITATIONS OF, AND EXEMPTIONS FROM, LIABILITY ACCORDED TO BOAT OWNERS AND TOUR OPERATORS BY STATUTE OR RULE OF LAW
17.These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Attire Recommendations: Your Cruise is an opportunity to get dressed up.
1. For Dinner: We ask that women wear cocktail attire, a dress or dressy casual clothing like pants, a sundress, nice shorts or a nice outfit. For men, we recommend dressy casual clothing such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt. Designer jeans are acceptable. Casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes and flip flops are discouraged.
2. For Lunch and Brunch Cruises: For women, we recommend casual clothing like pants, a sundress, nice shorts or a nice outfit. For men, we recommend dressy casual clothing such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt. Casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes and flip flops are acceptable.
For questions or concerns regarding this confirmation or your reservation, please contact our reservation department at 9765942556 during regular business hours. Regular business hours are 8am-7pm daily.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!