Day in a Village, Valpoi
The undiscovered part of Goa is a box of treasures - a paradise that many seek but only a few can experience. In the hinterlands of Goa, you will come across the village of Vaploi - protected by one of the most unique temples in the country. As you meet the villagers and explore their way of life - occupations, lifestyle, culinary delights and folk culture- an experience so close to nature that we can only dream of.
The day in the village begins by paying homage at the village temple and by getting introduced to this remote location. We then meet the village families and get introduced to their folk songs and food techniques - Ovoyo, Dhavlyo, Dhalo, Morulo and much more. The villagers then help us experience the true sense of their lives - giving us a peek into the delicious meal which are local to these areas and making us feel at home.
This experience was recently features on Zee Zest Tv Show 'Goan Gullies' with Rocky & Mayur.
* Local Breakfast
* All entry fees and Permissions
* Goan meal prepared by the villagers
* Soul Travelling Goodies
* Arrangements and Ambassador to accompany.
* Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
* Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
* House visit and interaction with families
* Kulaghar Visit
* Feni bhatti
* Visit to the Only Brahma Temple in Goa
* Broom making
* Ovio, Dhavllyo
* Nav Vari Saree Draping
* 09.00 AM - Brahma Karmali Temple
* 09.30 AM - Traditional Welcome and Breakfast at the House
* 10.30 AM - Kulaghar Visit and Local Occupations
* 11.30 AM - Ovoyos on Daante and Preparation for Lunch
* 12.30 PM - See the making of a few dishes like Bhakri, Lunch
* 02.30 PM - Local Folk Dance - Dhaalo and Morulo
* 04.00 PM - Tea
* 04:30 PM- Cashew Factory visit
* 05:00 PM- Departure